By 2022 there will be a new electronic system for people traveling to the Schengen zone from around the 62 countries who don’t need a visa to get into this area. This new system is known as ETIAS, an authorization to travel within the Schengen countries that will provide multiple benefits for everybody. You can apply for THE ETIAS through iVisa.com services.
Although 2022 might seem a little far (well technically 2020 is almost over), we like to provide our clients with all the information ahead, making sure they get familiar with the process and know what they would need, even when we’re going to take care of the ETIAS application for them.
We want to answer all your questions and give you transparent and helpful information that will help you understand the new requirements for traveling to the Schengen countries. Hence, we’ve answered some of the most asked questions about the Switzerland ETIAS for citizens from Japan
Frequently Asked Questions
Which countries can I visit with the ETIAS?
You can visit all the countries that are part of the Schengen zone for a total of 90 days.
What can I do with the ETIAS?
The ETIAS, which is obligatory for all countries who are Schengen visa-free, can be used for business and tourist purposes, as well as for medical or transit reasons. You cannot work or study with the ETIAS during the 90 days you’ll be allowed into the Schengen countries.
Can I apply for the ETIAS with iVisa.com?
Yes, of course! In fact, we’ll make the process seem like a nice walk on the beach since you won’t have to worry about anything else other than providing us with the basic information that we’ll need to fill into the system, once we have that, you can just relax and wait for the email with all your documents ready.
The only things that will need from you are:
- Your valid passport. Remember that it should at least be valid for 3 months after your visit.
- Complete payment using Paypal, debit, or credit card.
- An email address where you’ll receive your documents.
Is the process long and expensive?
Well, that depends on which of the processing times you pick, from our three options. It’s important for you to know that since the process still isn’t in place, we can’t really say a price, but at iVisa.com, we can assure that we’ll do the best to give you the amazing service you deserve, at the right price.
These are the three processing times:
- First is the standard time, which has the best price and you can get the documents at a standard time.
- The second is rush, a bit more pricey, but you’ll get the documents faster than with the standard time.
- The third is super rush, which costs more, but the period of waiting is really short compared to the previous two.
What do I need to do to apply with iVisa.com for the Switzerland ETIAS for citizens of Japan?
When you apply with iVisa.com the whole process takes three steps:
- Click here to complete the form with your information and pick the processing time you want.
- Check that your information is correct and move forward to the payment process
- Once you’re happy with all the information you submitted, upload the requirements and send the application form.
Based on the processing time you chose, you’ll get the document on your email in a few days or a few hours.
Is it reliable to use iVisa.com services?
One of our major concerns is to provide a sense of security to our clients, assuring them that their information will remain private and carefully guarded, thanks to our modern platform.
How can I get more information?
The iVisa.com blog page or the iVisa.com customer service are available for you to find any information you may need about your process, documents needed to travel to one of the many countries on our list, and more. Our priority is to guide you all the way through what you need. You can also read the reviews sections, to see what others have said about our services, or go to the information page for more answers.
Have a wonderful trip!