Switzerland is one of the peace-loving countries on the European continent. The last war was held back in 1815. It is the birthplace of the Red Cross. Switzerland is geographically divided between the Alps. The Swiss Alps dominate the majority of the terrain, while most of the population lives on the plateau. Switzerland is a prosperous and modern country, and it has the highest GDP per Capita in Western Europe. It also has a relatively small population and the people are well-educated.
The countries that fall into the “visa-waiver” category are going to implement ETIAS as a security measure. Switzerland is one of those 28 E.U. countries. The ETIAS is similar to the ESTA in the USA. It costs € 7 for every adult applicant. An ETIAS is issued until your passport expires or for a period of up to three years, whichever comes first.
Frequently asked questions
I have a Kiribati passport, do I need an ETIAS to visit Switzerland?
You will need an ETIAS if you are from Kiribati. All those who are planning their trip to Switzerland and are non-E.U. citizens or don’t have an E.U. Passport will need an ETIAS to visit Switzerland. For more information about ETIAS, check out Switzerland ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati.
What is the Switzerland ETIAS?
Switzerland ETIAS is a type of security pass which is required for every non-E.U. traveler. It will be implemented at the end of 2022. With ETIAS, you can travel for 90 days in a 180-day timeframe. For more info, about ETIAS click here.
What are the documents required to apply?
You need three documents to apply for ETIAS. Here, at iVisa.com we help you to complete your application within 20 minutes. To apply for Switzerland ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati you need:
- A photograph of the applicant, iVisa.com professional photo service can help you to get one.
- Your passport, which has at least six months of validation.
- Your Email address, through which you will receive your ETIAS.
- Valid payment options, like Paypal or a debit/credit card to pay the application fees.
How do I process my ETIAS?
Your application for Switzerland ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati can be easily processed by the following three steps.
- First, visit the iVisa.com application form, complete all the details, and choose a processing time that suits best for your travel needs.
- Second, double-check all the details. Pay the fees through valid payment options like Paypal or debit/credit card.
- Third, Scan and upload the passport and other asked documents. Click on the ‘submit’ button, once you’re done.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com provides you three options to choose from through which you can choose to process your Switzerland ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati.
- Standard processing time: this is a normal option that comes with normal pricing through which you can obtain your ETIAS easily.
- Rush processing time: this is the priciest and faster option than the normal service.
- Super rush processing time: super rush processing service is the most expensive service. It is also the fastest option, through which you will receive your ETIAS asap.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Slovenia ETIAS?
Yes, it is very safe to use iVisa.com as your service provider. We have a powerful database that protects all your information. You can also take a look at the customer testimonials of what our customers have to say about our service.