As a Cambodian citizen, you may be able to obtain a Travel Authorization Certificate to go to Taiwan. There are a few conditions for that to be possible, but if you meet them, you can apply for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate online, and iVisa can be of help with the online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate, you should take a moment and analyze the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Under which conditions can I apply for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate?
Not all citizens of Cambodia can apply for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate. Two conditions allow you to do so, and you have to meet one or the other. Here is what we are talking about:
- You hold a valid resident or permanent resident card, a valid entry visa (may be electronic visa) or a resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years before your arrival date in Taiwan issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, any of the EU and Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States, or
- You have an entry visa or resident card issued by Taiwan (ROC) in the last 10 years, and you have no record of any law violations in Taiwan. If you do not hold any of these documents, you cannot apply for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate.
What are the requirements for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate?
If you happen to have one of the documents mentioned above, you can apply online for a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate. But you will need a few documents and some information so that iVisa can help with the online application process. They are as follows:
- Valid permanent passport – it has to be valid for at least another 6 months after your date of arrival in Taiwan
- Onward/return flight or ferry ticket
- E-mail address
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How does the online application process work?
It’s pretty simple, actually. You have to fill in an online application form. It consists of two steps, and you should be able to finish it in just a few minutes. Besides, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you need help. The first step asks for general information about yourself and your trip. You must choose a processing speed for your application as well. During the second step, you have to make the payment and revise your form. When you are done, just submit your request, and that is it.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on the choice you make. As far as the processing speed of your application is concerned, iVisa gives you three possibilities. That way, you can choose the one that is best for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – 5 days
- Rush processing – 3 days
- Super Rush processing – 24 hours
What is the cost of a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate?
The Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate itself does not cost anything. However, if you apply for one with iVisa, there will be service fees. Here are the prices for all available processing speed options:
- Standard - USD 20.00
- Rush - USD 50.00
- Super Rush - USD 70.00
What is the validity period of a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate?
The Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate has a validity of 90 days after arrival.
How much time can I spend in Taiwan with a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate?
With a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate, you can stay in Taiwan for no longer than 14 days Per Entry.
How many entries does a Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate cover?
The Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate is a Multiple Entry visa.