How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the Republic of China (Taiwan) launched the e-Visa Program on January 12, 2016. This simplified visa policy saves applicants' time, energy, and money. The applicant doesn’t need to physically apply at the embassy or consulate.
Travelers of certain nationalities eligible for an e-Visa must obtain an e-code from their host organizations in Taiwan prior to applying for an e-visa. To obtain the e-code, applicants must be invited to attend international conferences or activities in Taiwan – organized, co-organized or sponsored by central government agencies or certain non-governmental organizations.
An e-Visa is an official document issued electronically by ROC overseas missions that allows foreign nationals to enter and travel in Taiwan. When an e-Visa application has been approved, applicants are required to present the printout of the e-Visa at the immigration checkpoint for verification upon arrival in Taiwan.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
An e-Visa is an official document issued electronically by ROC (Republic of China) overseas missions that allow foreign nationals to enter and travel in Taiwan. When an e-visa application has been approved, applicants are required to present the printout of the e-visa at the immigration checkpoint for verification upon arrival in Taiwan.
The Health Declaration it is a new requirement that has been included by the Taiwanese authorities in order to stop the spread of COVID-19. It is mandatory to present this document upon arrival in this country. You can process your Health Declaration with us here.
- Your passport with validity of at least six months from the intended date of entry into Taiwan.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account.
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
You do not need to apply for an e-Visa if you do not plan on leaving the international transit area of the airport in Taiwan. However, you will need a Health Declaration.
Even though you won’t go out of the transit zone, we recommend you to acquire this health document. It is very important in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- How Can Travelers Obtain Taiwan Visa Extension?
- How Can Citizens of Hong Kong Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of China Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- Who Must Fill Out Taiwan Health Declaration (COVID-19)?
- Taiwan Self-Health Management Requirement for Foreign Travelers
- Taiwan 14 Day Home Quarantine Requirement for Inbound Travelers
- TAIWAN VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Taiwan visa fee
- Taiwan visa application
- TAIWAN VISA FOR NEPALESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR LAOS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR MYANMAR CITIZEN
- Taiwan visa for Panamanian
- Taiwan visa for Ecuadorians
- TAIWAN VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- Taiwan visa for Sri Lankan
- Taiwan visa for Vietnamese
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate processing time
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate requirements
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate fee
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Vietnam
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Myanmar
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Laos
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Indonesia
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of India
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Cambodia
- Taiwan visa for Bahraini
- Taiwan visa for Emirati
- Taiwan visa for I-Kiribati
- Taiwan visa for Kuwaiti
- Taiwan visa for Filipino Citizens
- Taiwan visa for Macedonian
- Taiwan visa for Marshallese
- Taiwan visa for Mauritian
- Taiwan visa for Montenegrin
- Taiwan visa for Nauruan
- Taiwan visa for Omani
- Taiwan visa for Palauan
- Taiwan visa for Peruvian
- Taiwan visa for Qataris
- TAIWAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Taiwan visa for Swazi
- Taiwan visa for Turkish
- Taiwan visa for Tuvaluan
- The process of obtaining a Taiwan evisa
- How to obtain a Taiwan evisa
- Taiwan visa processing time
- Taiwan visa requirements
- Taiwan visa for Solomon Islander
- Taiwan visa for Burkinabe
- Taiwan visa for Dominican
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.