How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Health DeclarationDue to recent measures taken by governments to tackle COVID-19, visitors will be required to submit Official Health Documents for entry to each country. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed a special form for you to travel safely to Taiwan. In May, Taiwan's Central Epidemic Command Center introduced a bolstered measure to reduce the spread and risk of imported cases of COVID -19. According to these new regulations, all foreign visitors are required to present a Health Declaration and Quarantine Locations conditions. Applicants must answer accurately if they have ever visited affected areas by the pandemic over the last 14 days before the travel and also declare their health state. This form is the first part of a complete program designed by the authorities to monitor health status travelers via text messaging (SMS) from arrival until the end of the quarantine. iVisa taking into consideration this long and strict process designed the Taiwan Health Declaration form to simplify the procedure and make it less stressful for you. You will take just a few minutes to complete it. Once the government issues your document we’ll send it to you by email. You’ll only need to show the screenshot of the document to the crew when boarding, so it will be easier to enter Taiwan with no inconveniences.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Taiwan travel is among the most exotic destinations for a lot of people, as it offers you an unforgettable experience that you will treasure for life. Even before these tours become the most popular, the country has already earned a reputation for being a top tourist destination. In fact, Taiwan has been attracting travelers for over 20 years now.
With this popularity, a lot of travel and vacation destinations were introduced to Taiwan. One of these is a sightseeing trip to Taiwan. But with a lot of tourist attractions in the area, what you should be doing is finding the best place to go on vacation.
If you want to have a look at the places that are more interesting than the place you are currently in, you should choose a holiday destination that has many things to offer. On the other hand, if you are looking for an unforgettable experience, you should choose a place that can provide you all kinds of things that you can't find anywhere else. Because there are so many things that you can get in Taiwan, you may be perplexed about what to do in Taiwan. Here are some things that you should consider:
Look at Taiwan's economy: - Because Taiwan's economy has undergone a bit of a slump lately, tourism may not be as popular as it once was. However, the country is still a big draw for many people, especially when they think about how affordable vacationing in Taiwan is. Instead of taking a tour that can be expensive, try vacationing in Taiwan in budget-friendly vacations in Taiwan.
Get a taste of Taiwan's culture: - Just like there are tons of cultural activities for people who have some knowledge of the country, there are also many activities that you can participate in if you are a beginner. This means that if you are a tourist from a different country, you can learn more about Taiwan by taking a trip to Taiwan. You can try diving, fishing, or biking, for example.
Do something interesting: - If you are a student or a teacher, you can get involved in Taiwan's education system. This will give you the chance to know more about Taiwanese culture. Taiwan is also considered to be one of the most educated countries in the world, especially if you compare it to those in the United States and other developed countries.
Do something different: - As opposed to the United States, Taiwan has a lot of historical sites, which you can visit. Taiwan also has lots of destinations for vacationers who like to see nature. In addition, if you are into martial arts, you can try doing karate, kickboxing, or some other sport in Taiwan.
Travel around the island: - Because it's a large country, Taiwan has a lot of activities for vacationers who want to travel around the country. You can look for hotels that are located in the beach areas or in the mountains. You can also visit other parts of the country where you might be able to find that very perfect vacation spot.
Look for unique places: - Traveling is a way of life in Taiwan, and it's one of the reasons why there are so many unique places in the country. One of the most popular ones is the Taipei area. A lot of people prefer to travel to Taiwan because of the great weather and the friendly atmosphere in Taiwan.
Travel around the world: - Since Taiwan is known for many different types of holidays, you can go on trips that can go anywhere around the world. If you would like to go on vacation in Taiwan, you should check out trips to Taiwan that will take you to places like China, India, or Nepal. This means that you can experience the culture of different Asian countries while in Taiwan.
Take trips to enjoy some relaxation: -After you have made your list of popular and affordable Taiwan vacation spots, you should check out some weekend retreats in the country. These are popular for a reason - they can offer you a unique way of relaxing yourself after a hard day at work. because these types of retreats can give you a chance to reflect on your trip and of yourself, as well.
Whether you are planning a one-time trip or you would like to start your own vacations in Taiwan, these tips can help you plan your trip in the best way possible. Whether you want to see a lot of mountains, the beach, explore ancient temples, or get a taste of Asia cuisine, a trip to Taiwan can give you a great vacation that you won't forget.
Although the symptoms of the outbreak of the illness associated with the 'COVID-19' virus are similar to those of other similar viruses, the virus causing the current disease outbreak in Taiwan is unique. The specific body areas affected by the latest virus outbreak include the eye, the nose, the throat, the upper respiratory tract, and the lower respiratory tract.
According to experts, these viruses can be responsible for a range of serious illnesses including typhoid fever, pneumonia, and infectious mononucleosis. In the earlier stages of the virus infection, common symptoms include the classic signs of fever, severe headache, skin rash, bloody cough, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), nausea, vomiting, and vomiting blood. These symptoms may continue for up to 21 days.
In most cases, typhoid fever and other severe symptoms of the virus last for five to seven days. The sick patient may display a high fever, weakness, muscle aches, frequent bouts of diarrhea, and vomiting. Although the virus is airborne, there are instances when the virus infects people who come into contact with animal carcasses.
The new variant of the virus was first identified on May 4th. The Taiwan Health Declaration included information on the new variant of the virus and the measures needed to prevent the spread of the virus among health care workers, patients, and family members. An infected person may transmit the virus to others at the same time by coughing or sneezing, especially in hospitals.
Typhoid fever, a viral illness is spread through contact with an infected patient's droplets, secretions, or stool or, less commonly, infected objects such as cups and spoons. On May 11th, Taipei City Hospital reported an eight-year-old boy who died from the virus, which he had contracted during a vaccination campaign.
Taiwan health authorities plan to launch a systematic campaign to prevent the spread of typhoid fever. To prevent transmission of the virus, the Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) published a video titled "The Crisis of the Cross-Loops of Typhoid Fever in Taiwan."
It has been widely published in medical world news and medical journals. It mentions that during the outbreak of the disease, "an estimated half-million" people were exposed to the disease. Twenty percent of them have already been reported to be infected with the disease, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The video explains the features of the otic typhoid vaccine and the risks involved. It also provides tips to prevent or minimize the risk of infection.
The Taiwanese media have reported the development of a new type of otic typhoid vaccines. The experimental vaccine has an exclusive mechanism of protecting from transmitting the virus. In addition, the vaccine contains a protein that makes the body react as if it is immune to the infection.
According to a Taiwanese epidemiologist, these oil typhoid vaccines were developed by collaborating with local healthcare professionals. The vaccine was specially designed to induce antibodies to the proteins responsible for protective immunity. The vaccine is manufactured using the same method used in clinical trials, and it is now being mass-produced.
According to the Taiwan Health Declaration, the Taipei City Department of Health is conducting a trial to produce oil typhoid vaccines in large quantities. When the production of the vaccine is fully completed, it will be distributed free of charge to clinics. Taiwan has become the first country in the world to produce an oil typhoid vaccine.
According to the WHO, Taiwan will soon be able to produce oil typhoid vaccines. There will be more trials conducted, to further improve the production methods and also the manufacturing procedures. It is expected that the government will roll out a vaccination campaign in conjunction with this campaign.
- How Can Citizens of Hong Kong Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of China Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- Who Must Fill Out Taiwan Health Declaration (COVID-19)?
- Taiwan Self-Health Management Requirement for Foreign Travelers
- Taiwan 14 Day Home Quarantine Requirement for Inbound Travelers
- TAIWAN VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Taiwan visa fee
- Taiwan visa application
- TAIWAN VISA FOR NEPALESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR LAOS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR MYANMAR CITIZEN
- Taiwan visa for Panamanian
- Taiwan visa for Ecuadorians
- TAIWAN VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- Taiwan visa for Sri Lankan
- Taiwan visa for Vietnamese
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate processing time
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate requirements
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate fee
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Vietnam
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Myanmar
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Laos
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Indonesia
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of India
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Cambodia
- Taiwan visa for Bahraini
- Taiwan visa for Emirati
- Taiwan visa for I-Kiribati
- Taiwan visa for Kuwaiti
- Taiwan visa for Filipino Citizens
- Taiwan visa for Macedonian
- Taiwan visa for Marshallese
- Taiwan visa for Mauritian
- Taiwan visa for Montenegrin
- Taiwan visa for Nauruan
- Taiwan visa for Omani
- Taiwan visa for Palauan
- Taiwan visa for Peruvian
- Taiwan visa for Qataris
- TAIWAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- Taiwan visa for Swazi
- Taiwan visa for Turkish
- Taiwan visa for Tuvaluan
- The process of obtaining a Taiwan evisa
- How to obtain a Taiwan evisa
- Taiwan visa processing time
- Taiwan visa requirements
- Taiwan visa for Solomon Islander
- Taiwan visa for Burkinabe
- Taiwan visa for Dominican
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.