Get Your Taiwan Health Declaration and Vaccination Passport for COVID-19 Entry Now!
Learn More: Health Declaration
TAIWAN IS PARTIALLY OPEN: Taiwan has partially re-opened for travelers coming from visa free countries.
The Taiwan Health Declaration form is an official document which all travelers to Taiwan need to have. The purpose of the document is to reduce the spread of imported cases of COVID -19.
WHO CAN ENTER TAIWAN WITH THIS DOCUMENT
The Taiwan Health Declaration is required by everyone traveling to the country.
OBTAIN THE TAIWAN HEALTH DECLARATION
To obtain the Health Declaration, you must answer questions truthfully about whether you have visited areas affected by the pandemic during the 14 days prior to travel and enter information about your current health status.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once the application is submitted and accepted, the document will be sent to your email. It must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. See FAQs for quarantine requirements.
Required Documents to Apply
The Taiwan Health Declaration is part of the required document you will need to enter Taiwan, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Taiwan. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you contact the local embassy.
Check the quarantine FAQ below to learn more about quarantine requirements in Taiwan.
If the traveler provides false information or the quarantine instructions aren't followed, the violator shall be subject to a fine ranging from NT$10,000 to NT$15,000.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Taiwan?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Taiwan.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Taiwan travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to enter Taiwan?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I need to quarantine in Taiwan?
Quarantine requirements: 3-day home quarantine.
Quarantine testing: Two rapid test kits will be given to travelers aged 2 and older.
What is the Taiwan Health Declaration Form?
It’s an official health document in which you will declare your personal information, trip information, and COVID-19 symptom information.
It is mandatory and will be requested by the Taiwan authorities upon arrival.
We recommend you apply with iVisa!
How much does The Taiwan Health Declaration Form cost?
Depending on your rush, we have three different options for you:
Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $24.49.
Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $44.49.
Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD $74.99.
If I’m transiting through Taiwan do I need the Taiwan Health Declaration Form?
What do I need to apply for it?
You will only be requested to fill out the form.
Answer all the questions with information about your trip, flight, accommodation details, and health information.
Once you finish the application, our team will process it according to the processing speed you have chosen.
How long does it take?
Filling out the application won’t take much time.
Less than 15 minutes!
Do I still need a visa?
The Taiwan Health Declaration Form is not a visa and doesn’t replace a visa either.
So, if your nationality requires it, the authorities will ask for a visa too.
Clarify your visa status before starting your trip in order to avoid any issues at the port of entry.
Which countries can travel to Taiwan without a visa?
Since September 2022, Taiwan is opening to visa-free countries. Here's the list of nationalities that can travel to Taiwan without a visa:
Here's the complete updated list: Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eswatini, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Mexico, Malaysia, Republic of Moldova, Belize, Dominican Republic, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Palau, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tuvalu, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Vatican City State, Nauru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
If your country isn't on this list, start your application here!
I’m travelling with my family, do they need a Taiwan Health Declaration Form too?
Yes, all travelers must have their own Taiwan Health Declaration Form.
Where and how can I obtain it?
Luckily for you, you can obtain it through iVisa.com.
The process is easy and won’t take much time. Click here to start your application
Where can I find more information about it?
I have more questions, where can I contact you?
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any unresolved questions or doubts.
You can chat with our customer service representatives by clicking here.
Learn more about Taiwan tourism
Where can I read more?
- Taiwan COVID Test Requirements
- Taiwan COVID restrictions
- Vaccination Passport Taiwan: What You Should Consider
- Taiwan Vaccination Requirements: Do I need them?
- How Can Citizens of Hong Kong Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of China Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter Taiwan During Coronavirus?
- Who Must Fill Out Taiwan Health Declaration (COVID-19)?
- Taiwan Self-Health Management Requirement for Foreign Travelers
- Taiwan 14 Day Home Quarantine Requirement for Inbound Travelers
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Vietnam
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Myanmar
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Laos
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of Indonesia
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate for the citizens of India
- PCR Testing Taipei, Taiwan
- TAIWAN VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- Taiwan Visa length: How long can I stay in Taiwan?
- Taiwan Visa Free Countries: Do I need a visa to Taiwan?
- Taiwan Visa UAE: Check all about it
- Taiwan visa for Qataris
- Taiwan visa for Mauritian
- Taiwan visa for Bahraini
- Taiwan visa requirements
- Taiwan visa for Turkish
- Taiwan Visa Policy: The basics
- How Can Travelers Obtain Taiwan Visa Extension?
- Taiwan visa for Dominican
- Taiwan visa for Solomon Islander
- TAIWAN VISA FOR SAUDI ARABIANS
- How to Get a Taiwan Visa Application
- TAIWAN VISA FOR LAOS
- Taiwan visa fee
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- TAIWAN VISA FOR NEPALESE
- TAIWAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR MYANMAR CITIZEN
- Taiwan visa for Panamanian
- TAIWAN VISA FOR INDONESIANS
- TAIWAN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- Taiwan visa for Sri Lankan
- Taiwan visa for Vietnamese
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate processing time
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate requirements
- Taiwan Travel Authorization Certificate fee
- Taiwan visa for Filipino Citizens
- The process of obtaining a Taiwan evisa
- How to obtain a Taiwan evisa
- Taiwan visa processing time