Most travelers must have a visa to enter Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you happen to be from a visa-exempt country. If you plan to travel to Tajikistan as a national of Egypt, you will want to get a visa, and the simplest process to get yours for official entry is to apply for the visa online.
By applying from your smartphone or computer, you will pass by the tedious, slow lines at your local consulate or embassy. The e-Visa is an official document that will provide you with entrance into Egypt at any border point or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a separate e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You will have to obtain a different visa online known as the e-Visa GBAO. If you just want to stay in the main parts of Tajikistan and will not be visiting the GBAO area, you can just purchase the regular e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As an Egyptian, you will be presented with three processing speeds to select from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Along with a low-cost service fee, your fast e-Visa to Tajikistan will vary in total cost depending on the processing speed.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the regular e-Visa cost to calculate the true cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is good for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Egyptian citizen?
As an Egyptian citizen, you can visit Tajikistan for up to 60 days in Total with a visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, you’ll want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after the date you plan to leave Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can process your information, we have to verify it all by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan officials need proof that you have a proper place to stay while visiting the country.
- Payment Method - To complete your application, you will pay via a credit or debit card, or use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Egypt Passport Holders
Don’t waste any time at your local consulate any more for your travel documents. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and spend your time enjoying the country.
If you have more specific concerns, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your travel questions.