Most tourists need to get a visa to cross into Tajikistan or the GBAO region except for if you happen to be from a visa-exempt country. If you plan to travel to Tajikistan as a citizen of Indonesia, you will have to get a visa, and the easiest way to get yours for official entry is to apply for a visa online.
When you apply from your smartphone or computer, you will skip the tedious, slow lines at your busy consulate or embassy. The e-Visa is a verified legal document that will provide you with a way into Indonesia at all border checkpoints or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You will need to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you want to stay in the main parts of Tajikistan and will be staying away from the GBAO region, you can simply purchase the regular e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As an Indonesian national, you will be given three processing speeds to select from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Along with a small service fee, your fast e-Visa to Tajikistan will vary in total cost depending on the processing speed.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the regular e-Visa cost to calculate the true cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Indonesian citizen?
As an Indonesian citizen, you can visit Tajikistan for up to 45 days Total with a visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, you’ll want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after your planned departure from Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can process your information, we have to verify it all by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan authorities need evidence that while visiting or doing work in the nation, you have a suitable place to stay.
- Payment Method - To complete your visa application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Indonesia Passport Holders
Do not waste time at your local consulate any more for your travel documents. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa today, and enjoy your time on vacation.
If you have particular issues, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your travel questions.