Foreign tourists will need a visa to enter Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you are an exempt visitor. If you visit Tajikistan as an Iranian citizen, you must get a visa, and the fastest way to get one for official entry is to apply for the visa easily online.
By doing so, you’ll skip the long, slow lines at the consulate or embassy. e-Visas are official documents that will allow you to enter Tajikistan at any border crossing or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a separate e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You will need to buy a distinct digital visa called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to visit Tajikistan and will not be going to the GBAO region, you can simply get the normal e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As an Iranian passport holder, we have three processing times for you to choose from at your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
With just a small service fee, your super-fast e-Visa to Tajikistan will cost differently depending on the processing speed.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the normal e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Iranian citizen?
As an Iranian citizen, you’ll be welcome to stay in Tajikistan up to 45 days in Total.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To fill out your online e-Visa application, you’ll want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for 6 months or more after the date you intend to leave Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - To process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan officials want to know that you have a proper place to stay while visiting the country.
- Payment Method - To finish your application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or you can use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Iran Passport Holders
Stop wasting time at your local consulate. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and enjoy your time exploring the country.
If you still have concerns, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. Our stellar agents are available 24/7 to answer your questions.