Most travelers will have to get their visa to get into Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you are from a visa-exempt nation. If you are traveling to Tajikistan as a citizen of Ireland, you must get a visa, and the fastest way to get one for official entry is to apply for your visa now online.
When you decide to apply online, you’ll pass by the long, slow lines at your local consulate or embassy. The e-Visa program provides official visas that will give you entry to Tajikistan at any border point or through immigration at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As an Irish national, we give you a few processing speeds to decide from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your easy-to-get e-Visa to Tajikistan will cost differently depending on the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is good for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Irish citizen?
As an Irish citizen, you can stay in Tajikistan up to 45 days Total with a visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, it will be easier to have the following documents ready to view or upload:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after the date you plan to leave Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can securely process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan immigration wants to verify that you have an actual place to stay while visiting the country.
- Payment Method - To finish your application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or you can use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Ireland Passport Holders
Don’t lose time at a local consulate anymore for your tourist visa needs. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and spend more time enjoying your life.
If you have further questions, press the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your visa questions.