Vacationers have to get a visa to land into Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless they are a citizen of a visa-exempt nation. If you stay in Tajikistan and are a citizen of the Philippines, you will have to get a visa, and the easiest and fastest process to get a visa for entry is to apply for a visa online.
By deciding to apply online, you’ll have to wait no more for your regional consulate or embassy for weeks to process your paperwork. The new e-Visa process will give official visas to Filipino passport holders that will be sure you have entry to Tajikistan at all border points and pass through immigration at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes, you will. You have the option to purchase a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan and will not be traveling into the separate GBAO region, simply obtain the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As a Filipino citizen, we give you with three differing processing times for you to decide for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
The cost of your e-Visa to Tajikistan depends on the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Filipino citizen?
As an Filipino citizen, you can stay in Tajikistan for a maximum of 60 days in Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To complete your online e-Visa application quickly, it will be easier to have the following documents by your side to view or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after your visa departure date.
- Passport Scan - So we can securely process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan immigration officials must learn that you have a physical place to stay while visiting the country, such as a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Payment - To process your visa application, you may charge a credit or debit card, or you may use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Philippines Passport Holders
Bypass by the embassy or consulate for all of your tourist visa needs. Grab your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your phone or computer, and spend more time planning an unforgettable trip.
If you have further questions, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your visa queries.