For most tourists and business travelers, getting a visa to land into Tajikistan or the GBAO region is mostly required unless you are an official resident of a visa-exempt nation. If you go to Tajikistan and have a passport from Oman, it is required that you get a visa. The easiest and fastest process to get a visa to enter the country is to save time and apply for a visa online.
By selecting to apply online, you will no longer have to wait for your regional consulate or embassy to take weeks to process your paperwork. The simplified e-Visa process gives official visas to Omani citizens and will be valid for entry to Tajikistan at all border points or for passage through immigration at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You have the option to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not be visiting the distinct GBAO region, simply get the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
We provide Omani nationals with three, distinct processing times for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 4 days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 48 hours to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 24 hours to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan cost will vary based on the processing speed you decide on.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 50.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 50.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 50.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Omani citizen?
As an Omani citizen, you can conduct business in or take a leisurely trip to Tajikistan for a maximum of 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To complete your digital e-Visa application efficiently, it will be easier if you have the following documents ready to go or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - The national passport you possess must not expire for at least 6 months after your Tajikistan visa expiry date.
- Passport Scan - We securely process your application, so we have to verify your information by reviewing a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan border officials must see that you have a confirmed place to stay while visiting or conducting business in their country. A hotel reservation confirmation page should work.
- Payment - To finalize the visa application process, you can choose to charge a credit or debit card, or you may use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Oman Passport Holders
For your tourist and business visa needs, get your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Spend the time you will save planning an awe-inspiring trip.
Questions or concerns? Click on the online chat icon in the lower-right hand corner of your screen. We are ready 24/7 to answer your visa questions.