Tourists who are not from a visa-exempt nation can have vacation in Tajikistan. If you arrive in Tajikistan and use your passport from Pakistan, it is required that you also show an official visa. The quickest process to get a visa to enter the country is to save time and apply for a visa online.
By applying online, you will no longer have to wait for your regional consulate or embassy to take weeks to process your paperwork. The simplified e-Visa process gives official digital visas to Pakistani citizens and will be good for access to Tajikistan at all border points or for passage through immigration customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You can make the choice to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not be visiting the distinct GBAO region, simply get the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
We provide Pakistani nationals with three separate processing speeds for your personal needs:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 48 hours to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan costs USD 52.00.
Additionally, we charge a service fee to process your visa which varies according to the processing time you choose:
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 50.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 70.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Pakistani citizen?
As a Pakistani citizen, you can take a tourist trip to Tajikistan for a maximum of 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To complete your digital e-Visa application efficiently, it will be quicker if you have the following documents ready to go or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your government-issued Pakistan passport you possess must not expire for at least 6 months after your Tajikistan visa expiry date.
- Passport Scan - We securely process all applications. So, we will have to verify your information securely by reviewing a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan border officials need to be able to see that you have a valid place to stay while touring in their country. A hotel reservation confirmation page should work.
- Payment - To finalize the visa application process, you can choose between a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Pakistan Passport Holders
For your traveling visa needs, get your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Spend the time you will save planning an awesome trip.
Questions or concerns? Click on the online chat icon in the lower-right hand corner of your screen. We are ready 24/7 to answer your visa questions.