Most tourists need a visa to get into Tajikistan or the GBAO region except for if you are from a visa-exempt country. If you travel to Tajikistan as a citizen of Qatar, you will need to obtain a visa, and the easiest way to get yours for official entry into Tajikistan is to apply for a visa online.
When you apply from your smartphone or computer, you will skip the long, slow lines at your consulate or embassy. The e-Visa is a verified legal document that will give you a way into Qatar at all border checkpoints or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You will need to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you want to stay in the main parts of Tajikistan and will be staying away from the GBAO region, like most tourists, you can simply purchase the regular e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As a Qatari citizen, you will be given three processing speeds to select from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Along with a small service fee, your fast e-Visa to Tajikistan will differ in total cost depending on the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the regular e-Visa cost to calculate the true cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Qatar citizen?
As a Qatar citizen, you can travel to Tajikistan for up to 45 days in Total with a visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To effectively fill out your online e-Visa application, you want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after your planned departure from Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can process your information, we have to verify it all by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan authorities need proof that while visiting or doing work in Tajikistan, you have a suitable place to stay.
- Payment Method - To complete your visa application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Qatar Passport Holders
Waste no more time going to your local consulate for your travel documents. Get for your Tajikistan e-Visa today, and enjoy your time on vacation.
If you have specific concerns, we are available 24/7 to answer your travel questions. Click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner.