Tourists who are not from a visa-exempt nation can have vacation in Tajikistan with a visa. If you arrive in Tajikistan and use your passport from Singapore, it is required that you also show an official visa. The speedy process to getting a visa for entry is to save time and apply for a visa online.
You will no longer have to wait for your regional consulate or embassy to take weeks to process your documentation by applying online.The streamlined e-Visa system provides Singapore nationals with formal digital visas and will be great for access to Tajikistan at all boundary points or for passing through airport immigration customs.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You can choose a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not be visiting the distinct GBAO region, simply get the standard Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
We provide Singapore nationals with three different processing speeds for your personal needs:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 48 hours to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan cost will change based on the processing time you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Singapore citizen?
As a Singapore national, you can take a vacation to Tajikistan for a maximum of 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To complete your online e-Visa application efficiently, have the following documents ready to go or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your government-issued Singapore passport you possess must not expire for at least 6 months after your Tajikistan visa expiry date.
- Passport Scan - All requests are processed safely. So, we will have to verify your information securely by reviewing a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Border representatives in Tajikistan need to be able to see that while traveling or doing company in their nation, you have a valid place to live. A hotel reservation confirmation page should work.
- Payment - To finalize the visa application process, you can choose between a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Singapore Passport Holders
For your traveling visa needs, get your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Spend the time you will save planning an awe-inspiring trip.
Questions or concerns? Click on the online chat icon in the lower-right hand corner of your screen. We are ready 24/7 to answer your visa questions.