Travelers who are not from a visa-exempt countries like Switzerland can have vacation in Tajikistan. If you go to Tajikistan and possess a passport from Switzerland, it is required that you also show immigration officials a proper visa. The easiest way to obtain a proper visa to travel is to apply online.
By getting an e-Visa online, you will no longer need to wait weeks for your regional consulate or embassy to process your paperwork. The easy e-Visa process grants official digital visas to Swiss citizens, and all e-Visas will be valid for access to Tajikistan at all points of entry at the borders or for passage through immigration customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You can make a choice to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not need to go through the specific GBAO region, you can get the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
For Swiss passport holders, we offer three separate processing speeds depending on your preference:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan cost will be different depending upon the processing time you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa will be good for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Swiss citizen?
As a Swiss citizen, you can take a vacation to Tajikistan for at most 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To fly through your online e-Visa application efficiently, it will be quickest if you have the necessary documents ready to type out or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your government-issued Switzerland passport must expire no sooner than 6 months after your Tajikistan visa expiration date.
- Passport Scan - We always securely process your application. So, we must verify your information securely by reviewing a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan border officials will want to be able to see that you are staying at a real place while touring in their country. A hotel reservation confirmation page will work.
- Payment - To finish the visa application process, you will be able to choose between a credit or debit card, or your digital PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Switzerland Passport Holders
For vacation travel visa, grab your Tajikistan e-Visa now online from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Redirect that time you will save toward planning an awe-inspiring trip.
Do you have more concerns? Click on the online chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. We are available 24/7 to answer your visa questions.