Foreign travelers and business people will need to get an official visa to enter Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you qualify as an exempt visitor. If you plan to go to Tajikistan as a Turkish citizen, you’ll need a visa, and the quickest way to obtain one is to submit your application for your visa online.
By doing so, you’ll skip the long, slow lines at the consulate or embassy. e-Visas are official documents that will allow you to enter Tajikistan at any border crossing or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions | Tajikistan Visa for Citizens of Turkey
If I want to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO), do I need a separate visa?
Yes, the e-Visa GBAO is a different visa that must be applied for separately. For travelers who are only going to Tajikistan and will not need to get into the GBAO region, you can easily get the regular e-Visa.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Along with a small service fee, your efficient e-Visa to Tajikistan will cost differently depending on the processing speed.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 50.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 80.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 100.00.
NOTE: To calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO, add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost.
What is the maximum number of times I can enter Tajikistan with this visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for Single Entry.
When will the Tajikistan e-Visa expire after it is officially issued?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa will not be able to be extended meaning it is only good to use one time.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Turkey citizen?
As a Turkey national, you’ll be allowed to stay in Tajikistan up to 60 days in Total.
What type of documentation do I need to apply for the e-Visa and to get through customs in Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, you’ll want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Passport Scan - So we can process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Valid Passport - Your passport needs to be valid for up to 6 months after the date you plan to leave Tajikistan.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan officials want to know that you have a proper place to stay while visiting or doing business in the country.
- Payment Method - To finish your application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or you can use your PayPal account.
Processing Times for the Tajikistan e-Visa Application
As a Turkey national, we have three processing time to choose from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed takes 6 Business Days to process your application.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Turkey Passport Holders
Don’t wait at your local consulate any longer. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and enjoy your time in the country.
If you still have questions, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your travel questions.