Foreign travelers will have to get a visa to enter Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you are an exempt visitor. If you are entering Tajikistan as a citizen of Turkey, you’ll need a visa, and the fastest way to get one for official entry is to apply for your visa online.
By doing so, you’ll skip the long, slow lines at the consulate or embassy. e-Visas are official documents that will allow you to enter Tajikistan at any border crossing or through customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a separate e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You will have to purchase a separate visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just want to enter Tajikistan and will not be going to the GBAO region, you can simply get the regular e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As a Turkey national, we have three processing times to choose from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Along with a small service fee, your efficient e-Visa to Tajikistan will cost differently depending on the processing speed.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the normal e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Turkey citizen?
As a Turkey national, you’ll be allowed to stay in Tajikistan up to 45 days in Total.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, you’ll want to have the following documents ready to go:
- Valid Passport - Your passport needs to be valid for up to 6 months after the date you plan to leave Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan officials want to know that you have a proper place to stay while visiting the country.
- Payment Method - To finish your application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or you can use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Turkey Passport Holders
Don’t wait at your local consulate any longer. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and enjoy your time in the country.
If you still have questions, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your travel questions.