Tourists who are not from a visa-exempt nation can have vacation in Tajikistan. If you arrive in Tajikistan and have a passport from Saudi Arabia, it is required that you also produce an official visa. The quickest way to get a visa to enter the country is to apply for a visa online.
By going online, you will have to wait no more for your regional consulate or embassy to take weeks to process your paperwork. The simplified e-Visa process gives official digital visas to Saudi citizens and will be valid for access to Tajikistan at all points of entry at the borders or for passage through immigration customs at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You can make a choice to get a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not be visiting the distinct GBAO region, simply get the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
For Saudi nationals, we have three separate processing speeds depending on your favorite choice:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan cost will vary depending upon the processing time you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa will be valid for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa will expire 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a Saudi citizen?
As a Saudi citizen, you can take a vacation to Tajikistan for at most 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To zoom through your digital e-Visa application efficiently, it will be quicker if you have the necessary documents prepared to type out or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your government-issued Saudi Arabia passport must expire no sooner than 6 months after your Tajikistan visa expiration date.
- Passport Scan - We always securely process your application. So, we must verify your information securely by reviewing a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan border officials will want to be able to see that you are staying at a real place while touring in their country. A hotel reservation confirmation page will work.
- Payment - To finish the visa application process, you will be able to choose between a credit or debit card, or your digital PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Saudi Arabia Passport Holders
For your touring visa, obtain your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Devote the time you will save to planning an awe-inspiring trip.
Do you have more concerns? Click on the online chat icon in the lower-right hand corner of your screen. We are ready 24/7 to answer your visa questions.