Tourists may have to obtain a visa to land into Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you are an official resident of a visa-exempt nation. If you go to Tajikistan as a citizen of Malaysia, it is required that you get a visa. The easiest and fastest process to get a visa for entry is to apply for a visa online.
By selecting to apply online, you will not have to wait for your regional consulate or embassy for weeks to process your paperwork. The awesome e-Visa process gives official visas to Malaysian passport holders that will be valid for entry to Tajikistan at all border points or to pass through immigration at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
Yes. You have the option to purchase a different visa online called the e-Visa GBAO. If you just need to enter Tajikistan regularly and will not be visiting the distinct GBAO region, simply get the regular Tajikistan e-Visa.
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As an Malaysian citizen, we provide you with three processing times for you to decide for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan cost depends on the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 52.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your e-Visa is good for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as an Malaysian citizen?
As an Malaysian citizen, you can do vacation in Tajikistan for a maximum of 45 days Total with an e-Visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To complete your online e-Visa application quickly, it will be easier to have the following documents ready to go or upload when prompted:
- Valid Passport - Your national passport must not expire for up to 6 months after your visa departure date.
- Passport Scan - So we can securely process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel Address - Tajikistan immigration at the borders must see that you have a physical place to stay while visiting the country, such as a hotel reservation confirmation.
- Payment - To complete your visa application, you may charge a credit or debit card, or you may use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for Malaysia Passport Holders
Instead of the embassy or consulate for your tourist visa needs, get your Tajikistan e-Visa now from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Spend the time you save planning an awesome trip.
If you have follow-up queries or concerns, click on the online chat bubble in the lower-right hand corner. We are available 24/7 to answer your visa questions.