It is required that almost all travelers will have to get a visa to land in Tajikistan or the GBAO region unless you are from a visa-exempt nation. If you are traveling to Tajikistan as a citizen of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you must get a visa, and the fastest way to get one for verified entry is to apply for your visa now online.
When you decide to request your visa online, you’ll subvert the long, slow lines at your local consulate or embassy. The e-Visa program provides official visas that will give you entry into Tajikistan at any land border and through immigration patrol at the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tajikistan Visa
Do I need a different e-Visa to enter the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region (GBAO)?
How long will it take to process my online e-Visa application for Tajikistan?
As a UAE national, we provide you with a few processing times to decide from for your convenience:
- Standard Processing - This speed will take 6 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing - This speed will take 4 Business Days to process.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will take 2 Business Days to process.
What is the cost of a Tajikistan e-Visa?
Your e-Visa to Tajikistan will cost more or less depending on the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
- Super Rush Processing - This speed will cost USD 30.00.
NOTE: Add 20 USD to the standard e-Visa cost to calculate the cost of the e-Visa GBAO.
How many times can I enter Tajikistan with my visa?
Your eVisa is good for Single Entry.
When will my Tajikistan e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa expires 90 days after issued, so you must use your visa 90 days after issued. Your Tajikistan e-Visa cannot be extended.
How long can I stay in Tajikistan as a UAE citizen?
As a UAE citizen, you can remain in Tajikistan up to 60 days in Total with a visa.
What documents do I need to apply and to enter Tajikistan?
To successfully fill out your online e-Visa application, it will be faster to have the following documents ready to view or upload:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months after the date you plan to leave Tajikistan.
- Passport Scan - So we can securely process your application, we have to verify your information by looking at a scan of your passport bio page.
- Hotel/Lodging Address - Tajikistan immigration wants to verify that you have an actual place to stay while visiting the country.
- Payment Method - To finish your application, you can pay via a credit or debit card, or you can use your PayPal account.
Online e-Visa for Tajikistan for UAE Passport Holders
Stop losing your time going to a local consulate for your touring visa needs. Apply for your Tajikistan e-Visa now, and spend the time saved enjoying your life.
If you have further questions, click on the online chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner and start typing your message. We are available 24/7 to answer your visa questions.