How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In January 2016, the Republic of Tajikistan introduced electronic visas, or e-Visas, allowing short-term visitors to obtain a visa effortlessly. These e-Visas allow foreign citizens that want to visit the country for tourist purposes to complete an electronic application and receive the electronic visa without visiting a consulate. They no longer need to deal with long lines at Tajikistan consulates or at the border.
The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Tajikistan. You can apply for an e-Visa only if you are not currently in Tajikistan. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment is completed.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Petition Letter (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Petition Letter (if applicable)
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing: 6 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
Though the Tajikistan e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued, it must be used for entry within this period, or else it will be considered expired.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
The point of mentioning that Tajikistan is a religious country is that you need to make sure that you dress appropriately. For one thing, as a woman, you should never reveal too much skin. By too much skin I mean almost no skin. Women in Tajikistan do not wear hijabs and all that, but you need to cover as much of yourself as possible. You can wear long dresses without cleavage and with sleeves. However, if you are exploring, long pants and a loose blouse or sweater is your best choice. You can wear leggings with a long blouse as well. You should also have a scarf on you at all times just in case you decide to visit a mosque or any other religious site. You cannot enter without having your head covered. As for men, they will most likely dress like any other man in the world. You will see men in jeans and t-shirts, and sometimes you will see them with a suit. The religious aspect of Tajikistan does not affect them whatsoever. The best time to go to Tajikistan is from the middle of June to the middle of September, but that is if you want to have access to everything Tajikistan has to offer. As you can imagine, you cannot go trekking in the Fann Mountains in the winter because the access is restricted. In the summer is the best time because the temperatures are comfortable. Needless to say, if you are not interested in high altitudes, you can go anytime you want. A couple of weeks should be enough for whatever you plan to so, and visas grant you a 45-day stay. However, one mistake that tourists do when they go for the Pamir Highway is that they want to explore it all in just a couple of days. That is a mistake because that would imply too much time spent in the car. I suppose you do not want to sit in the car for 10 hours each day, do you? The best timeframe is somewhere between 8 and 10 days. That way you can explore multiple locations, and you have plenty of time to do it. So, take your time to not miss anything on the road. If you are a foodie, you will love Tajikistan. They do not have a famous cuisine, but the Tajik people know their way around the kitchen. Most meals revolve around meat, but they do not add a lot of spices. Even so, the dishes are delicious. The best way to experience Tajik food is to go and eat at tea houses, also known as chaikhanas or even in bazaars. What you will find quite frequently is chai itself. It sounds a bit Hindu, but given the position of Tajikistan on the map, that should not surprise you. You cannot leave Tajikistan without exploring some of its amazing valleys. You will find a lot of hidden lakes, and the scenery is fantastic. You need to pack some hiking gear even if you do not plan on exploring. Chances are that once you arrive in Tajikistan, you will want to climb some hills, at least. The view is mesmerizing, and you will fall in love with all the valleys you will come across to. That is a guarantee. If you want to stay in the urban area, which is not very likely, then you should visit the capital of Tajikistan, Dushanbe. In fact, if you travel by plane, that is where you will land, so you may want to stick around for a few days. You can go and see the World’s tallest flagpole or the largest tea house in the world. The bazaars are filled with all kinds of merchandise, and they are a great opportunity to buy some souvenirs for the loved ones at home. As you can imagine, the best food is in Tajikistan’s capital city so you may want to spoil your taste buds before putting on your hiking boots. There are many possibilities when it comes to getting around in Tajikistan. You have buses, shared taxis, which are very common, but the best way to go is to rent a car, especially if you are in Tajikistan for the Pamir Highway. You do not want to miss the opportunity to absorb the scenery just because someone is rushing you nor because the meter is running, do you? It may be an extra expense, but it is worth it. Tajikistan may not be your first choice when it comes to places where you would spend your vacation, but it is a location worth considering. You should not ignore a charming destination just because you do not know anything about it. Now you will find yourself in Tajikistan in the near future. The tourism is growing there, and people seem very excited about it. They may not speak English, but thanks to the technology, that is no longer an issue anymore .
- Tajikistan visa for the citizens of Canada
- Tajikistan visa for US citizens
- Tajikistan visa policy
- TAJIKISTAN VISA ON ARRIVAL COST
- TAJIKISTAN VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Tajikistan visa for UK citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for Pakistani Citizens
- TAJIKISTAN VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Tajikistan Visa Cost and Application for Australians
- Tajikistan Visa for Egyptians | Official Application
- Tajikistan Visa for Indonesian Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for Iranian Passport Holders
- Tajikistan Visa Online for Malaysian Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa if from Saudi Arabia
- Tajikistan Visa for Swedish Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for US Green Card Holders
- Tajikistan Visa | German Citizens e-Visa Program
- Tajikistan Visa for Uzbekistan Nationals
- Tajikistan Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for Nationals of the Philippines
- Requirements for citizens who are from Tajikistan visa-free countries
- TAJIKISTAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- TAJIKISTAN VISA PRICE
- Tajikistan Visa for Turkey Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for Ireland Nationals
- Tajikistan Visa for Japan Nationals
- Tajikistan Visa for Lebanon Nationals
- Tajikistan Visa for Oman Citizens | Application
- Tajikistan Visa | The Invitation Letter
- Tajikistan Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Tajikistan Visa for Singapore Nationals
- Tajikistan Visa for Switzerland Passport Holders
- Tajikistan Visa | UAE Citizen - Application
- What you need to know about the Tajikistan application form
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.