We know you want to enjoy your next trip to Tanzania. For this reason, you should be aware of the Tanzania Health Declaration. This document is part of the Tanzania Covid restrictions in order to keep the Covid pandemic under control. Trust iVisa.com as we bring you a simple online process for this health document.
Although the Tanzania Health Declaration is essential for your trip, it doesn’t replace a visa. In case your nationality needs one, you must have it before traveling. Also, you may be subjected to other Tanzania Covid restrictions upon arrival. Keep checking more about it in the following lines.
Apply now for your Tanzania Health Declaration.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Tanzania Covid restrictions?
Now you need to check what the Covid-19 restrictions are before traveling to any country. For Tanzania, you will need the Tanzania Health Declaration. This mandatory health document will register your health condition and trip details. Also, you must complete the digital form within 24 hours before traveling.
iVisa.com can help you with an effortless and affordable process. Let our expert team lead the way!
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Tanzania?
- COVID test prior to arrival: RT-PCR or NAAT within 96 hours
- COVID test on arrival: All travelers who have transited through or spent time in a country experiencing high numbers of COVID-19 cases based on WHO epidemiological updates in the 14 days prior to arrival must undergo rapid testing on arrival at their own expense.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6 are exempt from all testing.
Go for the Tanzania Health Declaration now and start enjoying your days in Tanzania.
Do I need to quarantine in Tanzania?
- Quarantine requirements: Only for travelers from countries experiencing variants of concern who test positive in rapid test on arrival.
- Quarantine exemption: Travelers who test negative in rapid test on arrival.
What are the requirements for the Tanzania Health Declaration?
If you want to have the Tanzania Health Declaration, make sure to have the following:
- Valid passport.
- Email address.
- Payment method. Select between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com offers three options to process your health document:
- Standard Processing Option (USD 45.00 - 24 hours): the most affordable alternative for your documentation.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00 - 8 hours): if you pay a higher fee, our team will work faster on your requirement.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 85.00 - 4 hours): expect your health document as soon as possible.
It’s time to get the Tanzania Health Declaration. Don’t worry about the Tanzania Covid restrictions. iVisa.com got you covered!
What are the steps to get the Tanzania Health Declaration?
- Fill out the online form with your information. Choose a processing time according to how fast you need the health document.
- Check your details and select a payment option. Make sure to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any required documentation and hit the submit button.
Our team will make sure to send the Tanzania Health Declaration to your email inbox. Trust iVisa.com and travel soon!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has been working with travel documentation for years and has brought excellent results for all its customers.
Our team is ready to give you a hand with the Tanzania Covid restrictions. Apply now for the Tanzania Health Declaration.
Where can I obtain more information?
iVisa.com offers an incredible team of customer service. They’re ready to help you with any questions you could have. We’re available 24 hours a day!
Let us explain all about the Tanzania Covid restrictions. The Tanzania Health Declaration could be yours soon!
Tanzania is a fantastic destination in Africa, where you will find the Tarangire National Park. The park was founded in 1970 and has been an example of wildlife viewing. We recommend visiting during the dry season that goes from July to September. Animals gather around the river during this period, which means you will have the perfect spot to watch them. Also, you will witness the highest concentrations of migratory wildlife. Zebras, buffaloes, gazelles, and many more will pass by the park to have some water from the lagoons. Besides, you will find a large population of elephants and baobab trees.
On the other hand, you can also enjoy some birdwatching. There is a record of 300 bird species in Tarangire. You will spot vultures, herons, kites, and eagles. Tanzania is one of the most magnificent countries where you can have the best safaris in the whole of Africa. Keep enjoying Tanzania, and don’t forget you need the Tanzania Health Declaration before traveling. iVisa.com can help you with the process today! Travel now!