Travelers from Laos planning a trip to visit Tanzania should get their visas online at least one week before going to Tanzania to allow enough time for processing. Citizens of Laos must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania began offering e-Visas in 2018. With our fast-online process, travelers can save money and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I have to have a passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Every citizen of Laos wishing to travel to Tanzania must have a passport that will not expire for a minimum of six months from your departure date from Tanzania in order to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum length of a stay in Tanzania is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. So, you cannot stay every single day of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can easily get an e-Visa. Apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and only wait days. There are multiple processing times and rates citizens of Laos can choose from. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive via email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Travelers from Laos wishing to go to Tanzania can apply with us easily. To save time, make sure to have the following documents and information with you for when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your Laos citizen passport has to have at least of six months validity from the final day you will be traveling in Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You must provide proof of a ticket of departure to the Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we successfully process your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be delivered to a valid email address that you provide on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Laos Citizens
iVisa knows you need a quick and secure online e-Visa application process. Join the thousands of satisfied iVisa clients we have already helped. We hope you enjoy your stay in Tanzania.