The mesmerizing safaris of Tanzania are in almost every nature and wildlife lover’s dream. However, if you are a citizen of Liberia hoping to take a trip there, you are in luck. The Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens is simple as of 2018, can be done online!
A visa is a mandatory document for citizens of Liberia to visit Tanzania. There are several types of single and multiple entry visas available to citizens of Liberia, but the new eVisa is much more time and money-saving.
The Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens can be made via iVisa.com from the very comfort of your couch prior to the trip in very few and easy steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long is the visa obtained through Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens valid?
The Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens, if it is for a tourist eVisa, is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Whereas, if it is for a multiple entry visa, it remains valid for 1 year from the date of arrival.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with my Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens?
Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens, if made for a Tourist e-Visa, allows Single Entry for a stay of up to 30 days and is valid for 90 days after arrival. Suppose an application is made for a multiple-entry visa.
In that case, a stay of 90 days Per Entry maximum in Tanzania is allowed even though the visa is valid for 1 year from the date of arrival.
What are the restrictions due to coronavirus?
As of late, the Tanzanian Government has allowed the free flow of tourism in the country. However, these travel restrictions need to be followed by all travelers on account of the Covid 19 pandemics.
Therefore, besides having the Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens, there may be other documents you need.
- All passengers must present a negative RT-PCR test result taken in the last 72 hours prior to arrival to Tanzania. This rule does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
- Citizens of Brazil, Congo (Dem. Rep.), India, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, USA, Uganda, or the United Kingdom or those who have passed through those countries in the last 14 days. Regardless of the route taken, they will be subjected to a rapid test at the point of entry followed by 14 days mandatory quarantine at a place from the list designated by the Government at their own cost.
- All passengers must complete a “Traveler’s Surveillance Form” and present it to the Port Health Authorities upon arrival.
- Rules may be a little relaxed for vaccinated passengers.
What documents should I gather for Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens?
For the Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens via iVisa.com, you will need the following documents :
- Scanned pdf of a valid and original Liberian passport valid for at least 1 month when entering Tanzania with two blank pages available for stamping.
- Two passport-style that are government compliant to avoid delays in your application.
- A fully paid return ticket to Liberia or an onward destination for a date before the Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens expires.
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination if you are flying from or across a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission. This vaccination certificate needs to be presented to the Immigration Officer in Tanzania.
- A proof of sufficient funds to last the duration of the trip.
- A certification letter stating the purpose of your trip.
- A valid e-mail address where you can reserve updates on your application.
- A payment method i.e., a debit/credit card.
What are the fees for Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens?
iVisa.com always comes with easy options. So, concerning time and money, you can choose from the following options for Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens :
- With Standard Processing (USD 83.00 -10 Business Days) you can grab your visa at a very low cost.
- With Rush Processing Option (USD 109.25 - 7 Business Days), you can grab your visa faster but at a slightly higher cost.
- With Super Rush Processing Option (USD 149.00 - 5 Business Days), you can grab your visa immediately at the highest cost.
Is Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens safe via iVisa.com?
iVisa.com provides extremely high-quality security and excellent data handling that ensures the absolute safety of your personal details. You can check Our client testimonials by visiting our website, iVisa.com.
Where could I find more information?
You can always avail more information by contacting our customer service agents at your convenience and asking as many questions about Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens as you like.
More information about Tanzania Visa Application for Liberia Citizens can also be availed by visiting our website.
You should give the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro a chance to leave you amazed. Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain (5,895 m), is a World Heritage Site that took birth a million years ago due to the unification of volcanoes Shira, Kibo, and Mawenzi along the Rift Valley. Mount Kilimanjaro National Park is a famous spot for climbers, but it also has treats for trekkers and hikers along with its tri-layered flora. Farmland leads to the rainforest and alpine meadow, leading to a barren lunar landscape as one gradually climbs the mountain. The rainforest shelters buffaloes, leopards, monkeys, elephants, and eland, whereas the alpine zone is where bird watchers will find an abundance of birds of prey.
For a richer fauna, head to the Serengeti National Park, the second largest national park in Tanzania. It is an extensive treeless plain with millions of animals living here or passing through searching for fresh grasslands. It's most famous for the annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest and hundreds of thousands of zebra and gazelle around May or early June, but you can also catch sight of the Big Five here and nearly 500 species of birds in this park. Another mind-blowing place for wildlife viewing is the Tarangire National Park.
The best time to visit it is during the dry seasons to catch the sight of exotic animals gathering along the rivers and lagoons to quench their thirst. Here you will find wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, eland, and a vast population of elephants, along with more than 300 species of birds, including buzzards, vultures, herons, storks, kites, falcons, and eagles.
Start planning your trip. Apply now