If you are traveling from Algeria to Tanzania for vacation, then you will want to apply for a visa online at least a week before flying or entering Tanzania. The type of visa Algerian citizens need for Tanzania can be either a single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
In November 2018, Tanzania began issuing e-Visas so that you save time and money planning your trip to Tanzania or Zanzibar.
Frequently Asked Questions for Algerians Needing a Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Algerian citizens must have a valid Algerian passport that will not expire for at least six months from the time you exit Tanzania to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
For Algerian citizens, whether you apply for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you must leave periodically at least every 90 days you are in Tanzania. This means you cannot stay the entire year without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa understands you may need an e-Visa fast, so instead of waiting at the embassy or consulate, get your e-Visa now. We have three different processing times and rates for Algerian travelers. These three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application visa process for Algerian travelers to Tanzania is easy. Please, have the following documents and information by your side for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Algerian passport must have at least six months validity from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You have to prove to Immigration Officials that you will be leaving Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will need to upload a copy of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once processed, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept various credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. iVisa also accepts PayPal as a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Algerians
In today’s non-stop society, iVisa knows you need a fast and secure visa application process that will help you visit Tanzania with less to worry about. Join the thousands of satisfied iVisa customers. Safe travels.