If you are traveling from Algeria to Tanzania for vacation, then you will want to apply for an eVisa online at least a week before flying or entering Tanzania. The type of visa Algerian citizens need can be either a single-entry or multiple-entry visa. On this website, you can easily find a service that processes the Tanzania Visa for Algerian Citizens within a few days.
In November 2018, Tanzania began issuing e-Visas so that you could save time and money and make planning your trip to Tanzania or Zanzibar easier. You won't need to go to the embassy to get this document. All you have to do is to read the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to apply for a Tanzania eVisa if I’m from Algeria?
Yes, you must apply for a Tanzanian eVisa if you're from Algeria or you have an Algerian passport. If you opt for this type of visa, you won't have to go to the embassy.
How many types of Tanzania eVisas are there?
There are only two types of eVisas to enter Tanzania:
- Tourist eVisa
- Volunteer eVisa
What items are necessary to process my Tanzanian eVisa?
The online application visa process for Algerian travelers to Tanzania is quite easy. You must have the following documents and information ready for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa through iVisa.com:
- Valid passport - Your valid Algerian passport must have at least six months validity from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight plans - You have to prove to immigration officials that you will be leaving Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days per entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport scan - You will need to upload a copy of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email address - Once processed, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide.
- Yellow fever certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this certificate to the immigration officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment method - We accept various credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express.
Keep reading below to learn more about the Tanzania Visa for Algerian Citizens.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com understands that you may need an e-Visa fast, so instead of waiting at the embassy or consulate, get your e-Visa now with our affordable processing options.
We have three different processing times and rates for Algerian travelers. These three options are:
- Standard Processing - 10 Business Days - USD 80.00
- Rush Processing - 7 Business Days - USD 80.00
- Super Rush Processing - 5 Business Days - USD 80.00
How can I apply for the Tanzania Visa for Algerian Citizens online?
Once you have the documents required, you can continue and complete the online application form to get the eVisa. This is not a difficult task at all, but if you require extra help with these steps, iVisa.com provides experienced agents ready to help you out. You can call anytime, and the service is free of charge.
The application form to Tanzania has three steps.
- In the first step, you must provide your personal information. You also have to write your name, address, date of birth, passport info, etc.
- In the second step, you must pay for the fees and you have to review your online form. Be very careful when you send the application, it shouldn't contain any typos. Ensure that the information you give is 100% accurate, and double-check the spelling to avoid any inconvenience.
- In the last step, you must upload the remaining documents if necessary. iVisa.com lets you know precisely what you have to upload. Once you finish with it, you hit the submit button and that's it!
If you're ready to start this online process, then go to our application form in the upper menu!
Is it safe to apply for my eVisa with iVisa.com?
You can be sure that our services will not compromise any data you offer. We always do the best we can to avoid issues with the platform, so you have nothing to lose when applying with us. Better yet, you can always take a look at our reviews first before applying, so that you can feel more relaxed while applying.
Where can I find more information related to the Tanzania Visa for Algerian Citizens?
If you still have doubts about the Tanzania eVisa or the Tanzania Visa for Algerian Citizens, you can reach our customer service center here, or enter the Tanzania e-Visa page to read other FAQs that could be useful for your trip.
In today’s non-stop society, iVisa.com knows you need a fast and secure visa application process that will help you visit Tanzania with less to worry about. Join the thousands of satisfied iVisa.com customers today.
Tanzania is an East African country well-known for its large areas of wildlife. These include the plains of Serengeti National Park, a safari mecca populated by the "big five" animals (these animals are: elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, and rhinos), and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to the highest mountain in the African continent. On the coast, there are the tropical islands of Zanzibar, with Arab influences, and Mafia, with a marine park with whale sharks and coral reefs.
More than any other country, Tanzania is the best land for safaris. Wildebeest stampedes across the plains. Hippos that are ready to watch you while they lay in muddy waterways. Elephants all around walking along seasonal migration routes and chimpanzees swinging through the treetops. This entire country is an amazing spot for unparalleled opportunities that can let you experience perfect natural wealth.
In Tanzania, you can easily take a boat safari down the Rufiji River and watch crocodiles in Selous Game Reserve; you can also watch other animals like giraffes. In other words, this is an excellent country for wildlife lovers.