If you are an Andorran national and want to vacation in Tanzania, you will need to obtain a visa online at least a week before flying or entering Tanzania. Single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas are possible for citizens of Andorra.
In November 2018, Tanzania began processing e-Visas so tourists could save money and effort while planning trips to Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes, you do. All Andorran citizens must have a valid Andorran passport that will remain valid for at least six months from the time you will leave Tanzania in order to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Andorran citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa remains valid for 1 year from arrival, but you need to leave Tanzania at least every 90 days and re-enter. This means you may not stay the entire year without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows you may need an e-Visa fast, so instead of waiting at the embassy or consulate, apply for your e-Visa now. There are three different processing times and rates for Andorran nationals. These three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application visa process for Andorran travelers to Tanzania is easy. Have the following documents and information with you when you apply for the online Tourist e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Andorran passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your departure date from Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You have to show Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will need to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need to possess two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After processing, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a working email address you provide in your visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We take multiple credit and debit card types like Visa and American Express. iVisa also accepts PayPal as a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Andorrans
iVisa realizes you want a faster, secure online visa application process. Join the thousands of happy iVisa customers. We hope you have a safe and wonderful vacation in Tanzania.