Are you traveling from Albania to Tanzania for vacation or just for a few days? Then, you will need to apply for a visa online before you go to the airport. The type of visa Albanian citizens need for Tanzania can be either a single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
In November 2018, Tanzania started issuing e-Visas so that you can save time and money while discovering the beautiful wilderness of Tanzania in East Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions for Albanians Needing a Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Albanian citizens must have a valid Albanian passport that will not expire for at least six months from the time you exit Tanzania to get a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
For Albanian citizens, whether you apply for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you must leave intermittently at least every 90 days you are in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa understands you may need an e-Visa quickly, so skip the embassy or consulate, and get your e-Visa now. We offer three different processing times and rates for Albanian tourists. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process for Albanian travelers to Tanzania is easy. Please, have the following documents and information ready for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your Albanian passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You must be able to prove you will be leaving Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will need two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once processed, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept multiple credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. iVisa also accepts PayPal as a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Albanians
In today’s fast-paced world, iVisa recognizes the need for a fast and secure visa application process that will help you visit Tanzania with fewer worries. We hope you enjoy your trip and thank you for choosing iVisa!