Bahraini nationals traveling to Tanzania will need to obtain a visa online at least a week before heading to Tanzania. Bahrainis must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania began to issue e-Visas in November of 2018. With this new digital process, travelers like yourself will save money and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Each Bahraini national must have a Bahraini passport that will not expire for a minimum of six months from the day you depart from Tanzania in order to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay period for Bahrainis is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you cannot stay every single day of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa faster with iVisa. Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy or consulate, apply for an e-Visa right now from your computer or phone and only wait days. We have three different processing times and rates for Bahraini citizens to choose from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Bahrainis traveling to Tanzania can apply with us fast. Have these documents and information ready for when you apply for an online Tourist e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - Your Bahraini passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Plans - You have to show to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You must scan and send a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to bring two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we finish reviewing your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We honor most credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as an alternate method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Bahrain Nationals
We know you want a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. So, join the thousands of successful previous iVisa clients we have had the privilege to serve. Safe travels and have an outstanding vacation in Tanzania.