Belarusian citizens traveling to Tanzania will want to obtain a visa online at minimum a week before going to Tanzania. Belarusians must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania started offering e-Visas in November of 2018. With this easy digital procedure, tourists like you will save money and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Each Belarusian national must have a Belarusian passport that will not expire for a minimum of six months from the day you depart from Tanzania in order to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay period for Belarusians is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you cannot stay every single day of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa quickly with iVisa. Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy or consulate, apply for an e-Visa immediately from your computer, tablet, or phone and only wait days. There are three different processing times and rates for Belarusian citizens to choose from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Belarusians going to Tanzania can apply with us today. Have the following documents and information by your side for when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your Belarusian passport must have at least of six months validity from your last day you will be in Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You must show a ticket of departure to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to bring two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we finish reviewing your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Belarus Nationals
We know you crave a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. Go ahead and join the thousands of previous, happy iVisa clients we have had the honor to help. Safe travels and enjoy your vacation in Tanzania.