Citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina that are wanting to take a trip to Tanzania need to obtain a visa online at least a week before heading to Tanzania even for quick processing. Bosnia & Herzegovina nationals can choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Starting in November 2018, Tanzania began offering digital “e-Visas”. This much quicker online process allows jetsetters like you to save on expenses and annoying paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Every Bosnia & Herzegovina traveler must have a national passport that will remain valid for at least six months from the departure date from Tanzania in order to receive a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
No matter if you need a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum length of a stay in Tanzania for Bosnia & Herzegovina citizens is 90 days Per Entry. Multiple-entry visas are valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but visitors have to leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. So, you cannot stay every single day of an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa fast with our online application. Do not wait weeks for your local embassy or consulate. Instead, get an e-Visa quickly from your computer, tablet, or phone and only wait days. We offer three processing times and rates Bosnia & Herzegovina nationals can consider. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina traveling to Tanzania can apply with us today. Keep these documents and information by your side when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your passport from Bosnia & Herzegovina must still have at least of six months validity from the final day you will be traveling in Tanzania.
- Flight Plans - You must provide proof of a ticket of departure to the Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we successfully validate your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be delivered to a valid email address that you provide on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to present the vaccination certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Bosnia & Herzegovina Nationals
iVisa is here to provide a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. Come and join the multitude of prior, satisfied iVisa customers today that we have helped travel easier.
We hope you love your time being in beautiful Tanzania.