Are you a Burkina Faso native planning a trip to Tanzania? If that’s the case, you’ll have to apply for a visa online before you plan to arrive at the Tanzanian airport. The visa type that Burkina Faso citizens will have to have to travel to Tanzania comes in two forms: a single-entry or multiple entry.
Since November 2018, Tanzania has begun issuing e-Visas to people living in Burkina Faso so they can experience the beauty and culture of the country.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
All of our travelers from Burkina Faso must have a passport that will not expire for at least six months from the time that they exit Tanzania to get their Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you apply for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Burkina Faso citizens is 90 days Per Entry. Your multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you should make sure to leave intermittently at least every 90 days during your stay in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will give you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows that you’ll require your e-Visa to come as quickly as possible, so you don’t have to bother going to the embassy or consulate and can simply and quickly get your e-Visa. We offer three different processing times and rates to visitors from Burkina Faso. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process is for our visitors from Burkina Faso is simple and quick. Make sure to have these documents with you when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Burkina Faso passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You must be able to prove you will be leaving Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will be required to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will also need two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once processed, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Burkina Faso
In today’s ever-changing world, iVisa knows that you need a speedy and safe visa application process that helps you visit Tanzania without worrying about the details. We know you will enjoy your trip to Tanzania, and we thank you for choosing iVisa!