Are you a Cambodian national who would like to travel to Tanzania? If that’s the case, you will have to apply for a visa online before you arrive at a Tanzanian airport. There are two types of visas that travelers from Cambodia will need to attain before arriving in Tanzania: a single-entry and a multiple entry.
Tanzania has been issuing e-Visas to Cambodia citizens since November of 2016. That way, they can experience all that the country has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
All travelers from Cambodia will need to have a passport which does not expire for at least six months from the time they plan to leave Tanzania to obtain their Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of the visa type you choose, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. Your multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from the time of your arrival, but you must make sure to leave intermittently at least every 90 days during your stay in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa understands that you’ll want your e-Visa to be processed as quickly as possible, while also skipping the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate, so get an e-Visa here. We offer three processing times and rates to our visitors from Cambodia. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process for our Cambodian visitors is quick and easy. Please have these documents prepared when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - Please note that you will be required to prove you will be leaving Tanzania by having a departure ticket that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will also need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will be required to present two recent passport photos in order to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once your Tourist e-Visa is ready, it will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, please note that you will be required to present this to an Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Cambodia
In today’s changing world, iVisa understands that you need a fast and safe visa application process which allows you to experience the culture and beauty of Tanzania without having to go to an embassy. Please enjoy your trip to Tanzania, and we thank you for choosing iVisa!