If you’re a Cape Verde citizen who’s planning a trip to Tanzania, then you’ll need to apply for a visa first. Travelers from Cape Verde can choose from two visa types before they travel to Tanzania: single-entry and multiple-entry.
iVisa offers an easy and fast digital process to provide travelers with a visa: e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Cape Verde travelers must have a passport with an expiration date at least six months from the time they plan to leave Tanzania. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The maximum stay for Cape Verde citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is good for up to 1 year from the date of arrival, but you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while visiting Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows that people are busy and they need to get their e-Visas quickly and securely. You can get your e-Visa by applying here. There are three processing times and rates we offer to travelers from Cape Verde:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
We’ve streamlined the visa process with e-Visa. You’ll need these documents with you before you apply for a Tourist e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - You must have a passport which is valid for at least six months from the date you plan to depart from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You will need to prove that you plan to leave Tanzania by having a departure ticket that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you are required to have two recent passport photos to enter the country.
- Email Address - Once your Tourist e-Visa is ready, we will send it to the email address you’ve provided us.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you must also present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in the country.
- Payment Method - We accept many popular payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Cape Verde
Cape Verde travelers need to have a quick and secure visa application process, and e-Visas provide exactly that. We’ve provided e-Visas to travelers from around the world since 2016. We hope you enjoy your trip to Tanzania and thank you for choosing iVisa!