Are you a citizen of Central African Republic who would like to travel to Tanzania? If so, you will need to apply for a visa first. Central African Republic citizens can choose from two different visa types before entering Tanzania: single-entry and multiple entry.
iVisa offers an easy digital process that makes getting a visa quickly and securely: e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Residents of Central African Republic must have a valid passport which expires at least six months from the date they will depart from Tanzania. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The maximum stay for travelers from Central African Republic is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is good for up to 1 year from the date of arrival, but you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while visiting Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa understands that travelers in today’s fast-paced world need to get their visas quickly and securely. You can apply for an e-Visa here. There are three different processing times and rates we offer to citizens of Central African Republic:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be sent to you via email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
iVisa has made the process of obtaining a visa easy with e-Visa. Gather these documents before you apply for a Tourist e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - You will need a passport which is valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You will be required to prove that you plan to leave the country by having a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - Upload one for your e-Visa application, and have two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will be required to present this to an Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many popular payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Central African Republic
Travelers from Central African Republic need to have a quick and secure visa application process, and that’s why we offer the e-Visa. We’ve provided e-Visas to travelers from around the globe. We hope you enjoy your trip to Tanzania and thank you for choosing iVisa!