If you’re a person from Chile who wants to go to Tanzania, that means that you will need to apply for a visa. There are two different visa types that Chileans can choose from before their trip to Tanzania: single-entry and multiple entry.
Since 2018, Tanzania has been issuing e-Visas to citizens of Chile so they can easily come to the country without having to worry about going to an embassy. You can apply for an e-Visa securely over the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Residents of Chile wishing to visit Tanzania are required to have a valid passport which expires at least six months from the date they plan leave Tanzania. You can apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest stay for citizens of Chile is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival, but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will give you Multiple Entry. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
We know that the modern world is fast-paced, and people need to get their visas securely and in a short amount of time. You can apply for an e-Visa here. We offer three processing times and rates to citizens of Chile:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be sent to you via email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The process of obtaining a visa is simple and secure with the e-Visa. Before you begin the process, make sure to gather these documents:
- Valid Passport - You will need a passport and it must be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa securely via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling inside a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this document to an Immigration Officer upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept many payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa is good for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Chile
iVisa knows that citizens of Chile need to have a secure visa application process, and that’s why we offer them e-Visas. People from many countries have trusted e-Visa to make their travel experience even better. We welcome you to Tanzania!