Are you from Comoros and need to go to Tanzania? Then you’ll need to get a visa before your trip. There are two visas that we offer to visitors from Comoros: single-entry and multiple entry.
We gladly offer e-Visas to visitors from Comoros traveling to Tanzania. e-Visas allow you to securely go through the entire visa process without having to waste time going to an embassy. Apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re from Comoros and are traveling to Tanzania, be aware that you will be required by the Tanzanian government to have a passport with an expiration date that is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to Comoros citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival, but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry. Apply for one here.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows that travelers in today’s world need to get travel documentation processed quickly and securely. You can apply for an e-Visa here. There are (3) processing times and rates that are offered to citizens of Comoros currently:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa process isn’t always easy, but now it’s easy with our secure e-Visa. Before you begin the application process, you’ll need these documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Comoros
iVisa understands that travelers from Comoros need to have a safe, secure, and quick visa process, and that’s why we offer e-Visas. Travelers from many countries rely on e-Visas to make their travel experience as smooth as possible. We welcome you to Tanzania. We hope you enjoy your stay!