Are you from Costa Rica and need to go to Tanzania? That means that you’ll need to get a visa before your trip. There are two visas that we offer to visitors from Costa Rica: single-entry and multiple entry.
We happily offer e-Visas to visitors from Costa Rica traveling to Tanzania. e-Visas allow you to safely go through the entire visa process without having to waste time going to an embassy. Apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re from Costa Rica and need to go to Tanzania, you will be required by the Tanzanian government to have a passport with an expiration date that is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to Costa Rica residents is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry. Apply for one here.
What is the cost of a visa application?
We know that in today’s ever-changing world, people need to get travel documentation processed quickly and safely. You can apply for an e-Visa here. There are three processing times and rates that are offered:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa process isn’t always clear and can be confusing and time-consuming, but now it’s easy with the e-Visa. Before you begin the process, you’ll need to gather these documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Costa Rica
iVisa knows that travelers from Costa Rica need a safe and quick visa process, and that’s why we offer e-Visas. Travelers from many countries rely on e-Visas to make their travel experience as smooth as possible. We welcome you to Tanzania. We hope you enjoy your stay!