If you are a citizen of Cuba and you’re planning a trip to Tanzania, then you will need to get a visa before you start your journey. We offer two different visas to visitors from Cuba: single-entry and multiple entry.
iVisa offers e-Visas to people from Cuba who want to travel to Tanzania. e-Visas allow you to safely go through the entire visa process without having to waste time going to an embassy.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re a citizen of Cuba and want to go to Tanzania, you’ll need to have a passport with an expiration date which is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to citizens of Cuba is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival, but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry. Apply for your e-Visa here.
How much does a visa application cost?
Today’s travelers need to get their documents processed quickly and cheaply. You can apply for an e-Visa here. There are three processing times and rates that are offered to residents of Cuba:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 business days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa application and approval process can be confusing and frustrating, but now it’s simpler than in the past with the e-Visa. Before you begin the process, you’ll need to gather these documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Cuba
iVisa understands that travelers from Cuba need to have a secure and efficient visa process, and that’s why we offer e-Visas. Travelers from countries around the globe depend on iVisa to make their travel experience as smooth and comfortable as possible. We hope you enjoy your stay in Tanzania!