If you are a resident of Curacao and you’re planning to travel to Tanzania, then you should know that you will need to get a visa before you go. We offer two different visas to visitors from Curacao: single-entry and multiple entry.
iVisa offers e-Visas to travelers from Curacao who are coming to Tanzania. e-Visas let you to safely go through the visa application process without having to waste time going to an embassy. Apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re a resident of Curacao and need to go to Tanzania, you’ll be required to have a passport with an expiration date which is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to residents of Curacao is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry. Apply for your e-Visa here.
What is the price of a visa application?
Travelers need to get their documents processed quickly and cheaply. You can apply for an e-Visa here. That’s why we offer three processing times and rates to residents of Curacao:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa application process can be frustrating for many, but now it’s simpler than in the past with the e-Visa. Before you begin the application process, save even more time by gathering the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and safe Tanzania Visa Application for residents of Curacao
We know that our visitors from Curacao need to have a safe and efficient visa approval process, and that’s why we offer e-Visas. People from around the world depend on iVisa to make their travel experience as easy as possible. We hope you enjoy your stay in Tanzania!