If you are traveling from Qatar to Tanzania whether by plane, car, or boat, you will want to obtain a visa online at least a week before traveling to Tanzania. Qatar nationals can decide between single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas.
In November 2018, Tanzania started supplying e-Visas so travelers could save money and effort while planning trips to Tanzania and forego the frustrations of embassies and consulates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Qatar citizens must have a Qatar passport that will be valid for a minimum of six months from the time you will be leaving Tanzania in order to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Qatar citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will be valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you need to leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and re-enter. This means you may not remain the entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa understands that you may need a visa as fast as possible, so instead of wasting time at your local embassy or consulate, apply for your e-Visa here. We have three different processing times and rates for Qatar nationals for your convenience. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application visa for Qatar citizens traveling to Tanzania is easy to obtain. Have the following documents and information with you when you apply for the online Tourist e-Visa:
- Six-Month Valid Passport - Your Qatar passport needs to have a minimum of six months validity from your date of departure from Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Departure Ticket - You must be able to present to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You will need to upload a copy of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After processing is finished, your Tourist e-Visa will be delivered to a working email address that you provide in your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania. This certificate is required for citizens of Qatar.
- Method of Payment - We can process many types of credit and debit card types like Visa and American Express. iVisa also accepts PayPal as a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Quick and Secure Tanzanian e-Visas for citizens of Qatar
We get it. You want a quick, secure online e-Visa application process. We can provide that.
Join the thousands of satisfied iVisa customers. We hope you have an enjoyable vacation to Tanzania, and safe travel.