Tanzania Visa for Citizens of Russia Are you from Russia and are planning to travel to Tanzania? Then, you will need to apply for a visa online at least 6 or more days before your trip. The type of visa Russian nationals will need to travel to Tanzania comes in two types: a single-entry or multiple entry.
Since November of 2018, Tanzania has been issuing e-Visas to travelers from around the world so they can experience all that the country has to offer without the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa for Russians
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
All Russian travelers must have a passport which will not expire for at least six months from the time they plan to leave Tanzania to obtain their Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of the visa type nationals of Russia choose, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. Your multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you should make sure to leave intermittently at least every 90 days during your stay in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa will allow you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows that you’ll need your e-Visa to be in your hands as quickly as possible, so you don’t need to go to the embassy or consulate and can quickly and easily get your e-Visa from your smartphone or computer. We offer three processing times and rates to our travelers from Russia. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 business days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process is for our guests from Russia is fast and simple. Please ensure to have these documents and files ready when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Russian passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - Please be aware that you must be able to prove you will be leaving Tanzania by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will be required to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will also need two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once your Tourist e-Visa has been processed, it will be sent to the valid email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, be aware that you will need to present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We accept many payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of Russia
In today’s digital world, iVisa knows that you want a simple, fast and safe visa application process that gives you the chance to visit Tanzania without having to worry about the details. We hope you enjoy your trip to Tanzania, and we thank you for choosing iVisa!