Are you a citizen of South Korea who wants to visit Tanzania? If so, you will want to apply for a visa first. There are two different visa types that visitors from South Korea must have before traveling to Tanzania: single-entry and multiple entry.
Visitors from South Korea have been able to attain an e-Visa since November of 2016 so they can experience the beauty of Tanzania.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
All travelers from South Korea must have a passport which does not expire for at least six months from the time they plan to leave Tanzania to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of the type of e-Visa you end up choosing, the maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. Your multiple-entry visa is recognized as valid for up to 1 year from the time of your arrival, but you must make sure to leave periodically at least every 90 days during your stay in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa knows that you need your e-Visa to be processed as fast and simply as possible without having to go to an embassy or consulate, so get your e-Visa here. We offer three processing times and rates to our visitors from South Korea. They include:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent via email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The application process is for visitors from South Korea is simple and fast. Please make sure you have the following documents with you when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You will be required to prove that you will be leaving Tanzania by having a departure ticket that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will also need to scan and upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will be required to present two recent passport photos in order to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - Once your Tourist e-Visa is prepared, it will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or traveling through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, please note that you will be required to present this to an Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We can accept a multitude of payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visa Application for Citizens of South Korea
In today’s digitized world, iVisa knows you need a quick and secure visa application process which lets you enjoy your visit to Tanzania without a lot of time and paperwork. Please enjoy your trip to Tanzania, and we thank you for choosing iVisa!