Traveling from Spain to Tanzania? Then, you will want to obtain a visa online. Depending on which processing speed you choose, it is advised to get a visa at least a week before traveling to Tanzania. Spanish citizens can choose between single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas.
In November 2018, Tanzania started to issue “e-Visas” so travelers could save money and effort while planning trips to Tanzania.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Every Spanish traveler must have a valid passport from the Spanish government that will be valid for a minimum of six months, or 180 days, from the time you will be leaving Tanzania in order to obtain a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you desire a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Spanish citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will be valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you need to leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and re-enter. This means you may not remain the entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
iVisa recognizes that you may have to quickly get a visa, so instead of wasting time at your local embassy or consulate, apply for your e-Visa here from your smartphone or computer. We have three levels of processing times and rates for Spanish nationals. Choose from:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application visa for Spanish citizens traveling to Tanzania is easy to get. Have the following documents and information with you when you apply for the online Tourist e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - Your Spanish passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your date of departure from Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Itinerary - You must show to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You will need to upload a copy of your passport bio page for your e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After processing is finished, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid, working email address that you provide in your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania. This certificate is required for citizens of Spain.
- Method of Payment - We can process various credit and debit card types like Visa and American Express. iVisa also allows PayPal as a valid payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Quick and Secure Tanzanian e-Visas for Spaniards
iVisa realizes everyone who travels wants a quick, secure online e-Visa application process. Why not apply? Join the thousands of satisfied iVisa clients we have helped. We hope you have an enjoyable vacation to Tanzania.