Going to Tanzania as a Togo citizen? You will need to get your visa online at least a week or two before you travel to Tanzania. Togo nationals can choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
For more efficiency, Tanzania started issuing e-Visas in November 2018. With this update, travelers like yourself can save money and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Each Togo traveler must have a Togo passport that is valid for at least six months from the day in which you will be leaving Tanzania in order to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you are wanting a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum allotted continuous stay for Togo residents is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must depart Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you cannot stay straight through an entire year in Tanzania without leaving and re-entering the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa will give you Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
Need an e-Visa quickly? Instead of wasting time and effort at your local embassy or consulate, apply for an e-Visa instantly from your computer or phone. We have three separate processing times and rates for Togo citizens to select from. Those three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 10 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online visa application for Togo residents vacationing in Tanzania is simple to apply for. Have these required documents and information available when you are ready to apply for an online Tourist e-Visa to Tanzania:
- Valid Passport - Your Togo passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Itinerary - You have to show to Tanzanian Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You must upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we process your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania.
- Methods of Payment - We can accept many types of credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also can process PayPal as an alternate method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Togo Nationals
We know you desire a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. Join the thousands of successful and happy iVisa clients we’ve had the honor to serve over the years. Safe travel and have a great vacation in Africa and Tanzania.