Ukraine citizens traveling to Tanzania will want to get a visa online at minimum a week before flying to or entering Tanzania to allow time for quick processing compared to going to an embassy. Ukraine nationals must choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania started offering e-Visas in November of 2018. With this faster, easier procedure, visitors like you will save time, money, and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. Each Ukraine national must have a Ukraine passport that will not expire for a minimum of six months from the day you depart from Tanzania to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you want a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Ukraine nationals is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must leave Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Your Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
You can get an e-Visa really soon with iVisa online. Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy or consulate to go through their tedious process, apply for an e-Visa quickly and easily from your computer, tablet, or phone and only wait days. You have three distinct processing times and rates to choose from. Those three types are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 Business Days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
Ukraine nationals traveling to Tanzania can apply with us today. Keep this list of documents and information by your side for when you apply for a Tourist e-Visa online:
- Valid Passport - Your Ukraine passport has to have at least of six months validity from the last day you will be in Tanzania.
- Flight Itinerary - You must show a ticket of departure to Immigration Officials upon arrival whose date is within the 90 days Per Entry you are granted to stay in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will have to scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we finish processing your online application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will have to show the YFV certificate to the Immigration Officer you speak to in Tanzania.
- Payment Method - We can take credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also allow PayPal as another method of payment.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Ukraine Nationals
We know you prefer a fast, secure online e-Visa application process. Go ahead and join the thousands of previous, happy iVisa clients we have had the honor to help. Happy journey and enjoy your time in Tanzania.