If you are going to visit Tanzania as a Wallis and Futuna citizen, you will need to grab your visa online at least a week or two before flying to or crossing the border into Tanzania. Wallis and Futuna citizens can choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
Tanzania started issuing e-Visas in November 2018 so that world travelers like yourself could save time, money, and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes, you do. All Wallis and Futuna citizens must validate a Wallis and Futuna passport that is valid for a minimum of six months from the day you will leave Tanzania to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Whether you are looking for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Wallis and Futuna nationals is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must depart Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter. This means you cannot stay straight through an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
We understand. You may desire an e-Visa quickly, so instead of wasting precious time at your local embassy or consulate, apply for your e-Visa right now on your computer, phone, or tablet. We have three types of processing times and rates for Wallis and Futuna nationals to choose from. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The e-Visa application for Wallis and Futuna citizens who are traveling to Tanzania is easy to apply for. Simply have the listed documents and information next to you when you apply for your online Tourist e-Visa to Tanzania:
- Valid Passport - Your Wallis and Futuna passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Plans - You have to present to Tanzania Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You must scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we process your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania.
- Methods of Payment - We can process multiple types of credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also accept PayPal as a standard payment method.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Wallis and Futuna Nationals
We know you want a quick, secure online e-Visa application process. Join the thousands of happy iVisa clients we have had the pleasure to serve. Have a safe and fun vacation in Tanzania!