If you are going to visit Tanzania as a Pakistani citizen, you will need to grab your visa online at least a week or two before flying to or crossing the border into Tanzania. Pakistani citizens can choose from single-entry visas or multiple-entry visas.
And to inform you properly about this process, iVisa brought you this article so you don't lose any chance to know how to sucessfully travel to Tanzania.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When did Tanzania started issuing e-Visas?
Tanzania started issuing e-Visas in November 2018 so that world travelers like yourself could save time, money, and effort.
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes, you do. All Pakistani citizens must validate a Pakistani passport that is valid for a minimum of six from the day you will leave Tanzania to apply for a Tourist e-Visa.
Do I have to apply for an e-Visa to enter Tanzania?
If you're from Pakistan, you can check that you require at least an e-Visa in this link.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with an e-Visa?
Whether you are looking for a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay for Pakistani nationals is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year from arrival, but you must depart Tanzania at least once every 90 days and then re-enter.
This means you cannot stay straight through an entire year in Tanzania without leaving.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The e-Visa application for Pakistani citizens who are traveling to Tanzania is easy to apply for. Simply have the listed documents and information next to you when you apply for your online Tourist e-Visa to Tanzania:
- Valid Passport - Your Pakistani passport must have a minimum of six months validity from your last day in Tanzania or Zanzibar Island.
- Flight Plans - You have to present to Tanzania Immigration Officials upon arrival that you have a ticket of departure that is within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed to stay in the country.
- Passport Digital Scan - You must scan and upload a copy of your passport bio page for the e-Visa application, and you will need to carry two recent passport photos with you to enter Tanzania.
- Email Address - After we process your application, your Tourist e-Visa will be sent to a valid email address that you use on your online visa application.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to show this certificate to the Immigration Officer when you land in Tanzania.
- Methods of Payment - We can process multiple types of credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express. We also accept PayPal as a standard payment method.
What is the cost and also the processing time for this e-Visa?
We understand. You may desire an e-Visa quickly, so instead of wasting precious time at your local embassy or consulate, apply for your e-Visa right now on your computer, phone, or tablet. We have three types of processing times and rates for Pakistani nationals to choose from. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 130.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 155.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 185.00.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
How is the application form for Pakistani Citizens who want to travel to Tanzania?
Once you have all of the items mentioned above, you can continue and fill in the application form. However, that is not difficult at all, and it should not take you more than 15 minutes to do. Nevertheless, if you require extra help with these steps, iVisa offers an excellent support service. You can call 24/7, and the service is entirely free of charge.
The application form to Tanzania has three steps.
In the first step you have to give personal information. You need to provide your name, address, date of birth, passport info, and others.
In the second step you follow up with the payment and revision. You need to be very careful not to submit an application that contains any typos. Even the minimum typo can cancel the whole process, but refunds are not available. Make sure that the information you give is 100% accurate, and double-check the spelling. Otherwise, you need to repeat the whole application process.
In the last step you upload some remaining documents. iVisa lets you know precisely what you need to upload. Once you finish with it, you can submit at once your application.
If you're ready to start, then click here and fill in your information to start your adventure to Tanzania.
What can I do once I complete the application for my Tanzania e-Visa?
As soon as you complete your whole application process to enter Tanzania, you'll get the e-Visa through an e-mail according to the processing time selected. And the best part of it, is that while you wait, you don't need to deal with any Embassy at all.
Can I extend the amount of days I want to stay in Tanzania?
Yes, you can. You can actually extend your visa up to a maximum of 6 months once you arrive in Tanzania.
Can I apply for my friends or my family if they're Pakistani too?
Yes, you can actually apply for them, as long as they're from Pakistan or at least one of the countries that can get an e-Visa to enter Tanzania. Just remember that in this case you have to count with their documents.
Also consider that if you're are applying for just one friend or family member, you can apply here introducing their personal info. And in case you have to add more than one person, then you can also do it by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
I still have doubts and questions, where can I find more information about Tanzania?
If you still have some questions and other doubts about Tanzania e-Visa, you can contact our customer service center here, or just enter the Tanzania e-Visa page to see other FAQs that could work for your trip.
Is it possible to get fast and Secure Tanzania Visas for Pakistan Nationals?
Yes, it is! We know you want a quick, secure online e-Visa application process, and that's why we invite you to join the thousands of happy iVisa clients we have had the pleasure to serve. Have a safe and fun vacation in Tanzania!