Are you planning to travel from the Philippines to Tanzania for vacation or just for a few days? It is highly recommended to obtain a visa online a week or so before leaving. The type of visa Philippine citizens can obtain for travel to Tanzania can be either a single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
The online e-Visa became the easiest option starting in November 2018 when Tanzania’s government realized it is easier and more cost-effective for both them and you!
Frequently Asked Questions for Tanzania Visa Application
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
Yes. All Philippine nationals need to carry a valid Philippine passport that will remain valid for at least six months from your departure date from Tanzania to get a Tourist e-Visa.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
Regardless of whether you decide on a Tourist e-Visa or a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay length for Philippine citizens is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa is valid for up to 1 year from arrival, but you must leave periodically at least every 90 days you are in Tanzania.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
Our Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry.
What is the cost and processing time of a visa application?
Instead of waiting on the bureaucracy of an embassy or consulate, get your e-Visa now. We offer three types of processing times and rates for Philippine nationals traveling to Tanzania. The three options are:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 7 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
- Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 5 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents do I need to apply for a visa online?
The online application process for Philippine travelers to Tanzania can be easy to fill out. For the fastest application time, be sure you have the following documents and information ready for when you apply for your Tourist e-Visa online to make your process go even faster:
- Valid Passport - Your Philippine passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of departure from Tanzania.
- Flight Plan Confirmation - You need to be able to show you will be leaving Tanzania or Zanzibar Island by having a ticket of departure that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You will need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you will want to carry two recent passport photos to enter Tanzania.
- Valid Email Address - Your new Tourist e-Visa will be sent to the valid email address you provide to iVisa. No worries. Your data is encrypted and secure.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or passing through a country with a risk for yellow fever virus transmission, you will need to present this to the Immigration Officer when you arrive in Tanzania. Citizens of the Philippines are required to show this document.
- Payment Methods - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and American Express, and we can accept PayPal as a valid payment method as well.
How long is my Tourist e-Visa valid for?
From the date of your application, your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Easy, Fast, Secure: Tanzania e-Visas for Citizens of the Philippines
iVisa knows you want an easy, fast, and secure visa application process that will jumpstart your visit Tanzania with fewer worries. Please, enjoy your trip, and thank you for choosing iVisa.