If you are a citizen of El Salvador and you need to make a trip to Tanzania, then you should know that you must obtain a visa before you go. At iVisa, we are proud to provide visitors from El Salvador two visa options: single-entry and multiple entry. Apply for an e-Visa here.
iVisa provides e-Visas to visitors from El Salvador who need to travel to Tanzania. e-Visas allow you to securely go through the visa application process without having to waste time going to an embassy. Apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re a citizen of El Salvador and need to go to Tanzania, know that you will be required to have a passport with an expiration date that is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to citizens of El Salvador is $. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows $. Apply for your e-Visa here.
What is the price of a visa application?
iVisa understands that our visitors from El Salvador need to get their necessary travel documents processed cheaply and in the shortest time possible. You can apply for an e-Visa here. That’s why we provide three processing times and rates to citizens of El Salvador:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be $. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be $. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be $.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa application process is often a bad experience for travelers, but now it’s simpler and more pleasant than ever before with the e-Visa. Please remember that before you begin the application process, you can save even more time by gathering the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the $ you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for $.
Fast and safe Tanzania Visa Application for citizens of El Salvador
We know that our visitors from El Salvador need to have a safe and efficient visa approval process, and that’s why we provide them with e-Visas. Visitors from around the world trust iVisa to make their travel experience as smooth and comfortable as possible. We hope you enjoy your stay in Tanzania!