If you are a resident of the Democratic Republic of Congo and are currently planning to travel to Tanzania, then you should know that you will need to obtain a visa before you go. We provide travelers from the Democratic Republic of Congo two visa options: single-entry and multiple entry. Apply for an e-Visa here.
iVisa proudly provides e-Visas to visitors from the Democratic Republic of Congo who need to go to Tanzania. e-Visas allow you to safely go through the visa application process without having to waste time going to an embassy. Apply for an e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tanzania Visa
Do I need a valid passport to enter Tanzania?
If you’re a resident of the Democratic Republic of Congo and need to travel to Tanzania, know that you’ll be required to have a passport with an expiration date which is least six months from the date they plan to depart from the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa here.
How long can I stay in Tanzania with a visa?
The longest time allowed to residents of the Democratic Republic of Congo is 90 days Per Entry. A multiple-entry visa will then be valid for up to One year from the date of arrival, but know that you will be need to leave intermittently at least every 90 days while in the country.
How many times can I enter Tanzania with a visa?
The Tourist e-Visa allows Multiple Entry. Apply for your e-Visa here.
What is the price of a visa application?
We at iVisa understand that our visitors from the Democratic Republic of Congo need to get their documents processed cheaply and in the shortest time possible. You can apply for an e-Visa here. That’s why we provide three processing times and rates to residents of the Democratic Republic of Congo:
- Standard processing - Your e-Visa will be emailed to you 9 days, and the cost of your e-Visa will be USD 100.00. Rush processing - Your e-Visa will be sent by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00. Super Rush processing - Your e-Visa will arrive by email within 9 days, and the e-Visa cost will be USD 100.00.
What documents should I have to get an online visa?
The visa application process can be frustrating at times, but now it’s simpler than before with the e-Visa. Please remember that before you begin the application process, you can save even more time by gathering the following documents:
- Valid Passport - You will have to have a passport and it needs to be valid for at least six months from the date you plan to leave the country.
- Flight Itinerary - You’ll be asked to prove that you will leave the country by providing a departure ticket with a date that falls within the 90 days Per Entry you are allowed in the country.
- Passport Scan - You’ll need to upload one for your e-Visa application, and you’ll need two recent passport photos.
- Email Address - We will send your Tourist e-Visa to you via email.
- Yellow Fever Certificate - If you are from or traveling to a country with a risk of yellow fever virus transmission, you will also have to present this document to Immigration upon arrival.
- Payment Method - We accept several payment methods, including Visa, American Express and PayPal.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Your e-Visa will be valid for 1 year after arrival.
Fast and safe Tanzania Visa Application for residents of the Democratic Republic of Congo
We at iVisa know that our visitors from the Democratic Republic of Congo need to have a safe and efficient visa approval process, and that’s why we provide e-Visas. travelers from around the world depend on iVisa to make their travel experience as smooth and comfortable as possible. We hope you enjoy your trip to Tanzania!